Hi, my name is Neil, and I am a qualified and experienced English Language teacher who teaches Engish for Academic Purposes at universities in the U.K.
A large part of my work involves proofreading and editing dissertations and assignments for non-native speakers, so their finished work will allow them to pass their degree programmes.
This is New Academic Proofreading because I am not working for an organisation and all the work is done by myself in England – so you have a personal and professional service, and I am always available to help or advise on your work.
I can help :
- International students at any level
- Local and international businesses
- Professional people who require additional support
- British students at university
- Charities and other voluntary groups
My promise is: whether you are inside or outside the U.K. you will receive the same first class, professional proofreading and editing service.